Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Thank you friends


Prov 27:17  Iron sharpeneth iron; so a man sharpeneth the countenance of his friend. 

To each of my friends I offer you thanks and love from my heart. To everyone who has shared with me, given something to encourage, to understand, to warn to correct, or to bring laughter, thank you. Young people with their energy and smiles and older people filled with the spirit and faithful; thank you. Ministries together past and present, thank you for adding to my life. In case you think you do not matter, you do. Just be yourself and share good things with others. We share our hope that is in the Lord Jesus Christ. He is our best friend.

John 15:12  This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you. 
John 15:13  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 
John 15:14  Ye are my friends, if ye do whatsoever I command you. 
John 15:15  Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you. 

No comments: