Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Not alone


Jas 1:27  Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

Visiting the rest homes we see old folks alone, fatherless, often abandoned by their loved ones. When folks get old they do not like to be left alone. I remember my wife's mother who was always outgoing and confident, but in her later years she had a fear of being left alone.

 It is good to support ministries that are Christian that care for orphans, giving them love and hope. I had a mom and dad, but I can remember being lost in a store, thinking I was left behind. I can't imagine being alone in the darkness of hell for eternity, but many end up there.

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
Joh 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.


Praise God that we will not be left alone, lost in space, or in some dark hell, but we will be with Jesus forever.When Jesus saves us by our believing in him and making him master of our life, we will never be alone, where he is, there we are. Praise God and thank you my Lord and my savior.



No comments: