Saturday, February 22, 2014

Integrity


Zec 13:9  And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The LORD is my God. 


Pro 20:7  The just man walketh in his integrity: his children are blessed after him. 

Integrity; tom, completeness, simplicity, fulness, innocence

Integrity should be found in the true people of God, but it is found less and less in the world. Leaders without integrity, lying to deceive and to gain more power; business people lying to you, their word meaning nothing. They think the end justifies the means. Rebellious teachers, covenant breakers, schools teaching junk. 

In Christian America a handshake was usually all that was needed, because people kept their word. Having God in our country and in our lives kept us honest. I do not like what I see now, even some ministries are moving away from sound doctrine, manipulating people. For what purpose? Is there no fear of God? Hell is enlarging itself. Hell is a place for liars; integrity is truth.

3Jn 1:3  For I rejoiced greatly, when the brethren came and testified of the truth that is in thee, even as thou walkest in the truth. 
3Jn 1:4  I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. 



No comments: