Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Wholesome words


There are some who speak and it is all empty words. Some speak great swelling words and it is deceit and lies. This grieves my spirit. God's word is pure. Those who pick and choose God's word, not accepting it as truth, they make themselves judges of God. Can any man judge God? No way. I believe God's word, all of it. Every word is written for a purpose.
 
Pro 15:4  A wholesome tongue is a tree of life: but perverseness therein is a breach in the spirit.
 
A wholesome tongue, a healing tongue, speaking good words. Speaking sound words of God's word are wholesome words.
 
Perverse words, words that do harm, causing a breach, a breaking, not a healing, in the spirit.
 
I will let you search the Bible for all the verses that speak of God's word.
 
Psa 119:11  Thy word have I hid in mine heart, that I might not sin against thee. 

No comments: