Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Imagine

Imagination is good if it is constructive. Great inventions have come by imagination and wisdom from God. Needless to say, we get into trouble if we have wicked imaginations. Try to imagine good things and see things as they should be. When the LORD called us he called us to a purpose. Try to imagine your purpose and your usefulness to him. The Lord gave me eyes to see. I like to share what I see.

Jer 33:3  Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. 



A puddle mirrors a giant oak tree, a muddy image. We were once in a muddy pit of sin until Jesus came and lifted us out.

Psa 40:2  He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings. 


This tree resembles an owl. I see an eye and a beak. The LORD made all creation and provided for it.


Isa 43:20  The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. 


Just a lizard on a tree, or is it a dinosaur? Depends on your perspective.

Isa 27:1  In that day the LORD with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea. 

 

Looking through a seed we see a blooming Silver Thistle. The small birds like thistle seeds.

Pro 25:11  A word fitly spoken is like apples of gold in pictures of silver. 

Pro 25:12  As an earring of gold, and an ornament of fine gold, so is a wise reprover upon an obedient ear. 



Guy Smiley and his family. They weep over most anything.
A little humor from the kitchen. The onions flavor food and we are to flavor the world.


Eze 20:41  I will accept you with your sweet savour, when I bring you out from the people, and gather you out of the countries wherein ye have been scattered; and I will be sanctified in you before the heathen. 







Can you figure out what this says?

Mat 28:5  And the angel answered and said unto the women, Fear not ye: for I know that ye seek Jesus, which was crucified. 
Mat 28:6  He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. 

No comments: