Friday, September 27, 2013

Brush and feathers


Mirror mirror...who is the fairest of them all? One white duck remains in the pool. 
She has joined with a flock of Mallard ducks.

1Cor 13:11  When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. 
1Cor 13:12  For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. 



The Mallard is as a sergeant with his shoulder stripes.

Mat 8:8  The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed. 
Mat 8:9  For I am a man under authority, having soldiers under me: and I say to this man, Go, and he goeth; and to another, Come, and he cometh; and to my servant, Do this, and he doeth it. 
Mat 8:10  When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. 


The LORD makes beautiful creations with his brush.

Tit 2:6  Young men likewise exhort to be sober minded. 
Tit 2:7  In all things shewing thyself a pattern of good works: in doctrine shewing uncorruptness, gravity, sincerity, 
Tit 2:8  Sound speech, that cannot be condemned; that he that is of the contrary part may be ashamed, having no evil thing to say of you. 



Looking up in the sky, a cloud repeats 
the duck's wing pattern.

Psa 5:2  Hearken unto the voice of my cry, my King, and my God: for unto thee will I pray. 
Psa 5:3  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. 


Adding a little color to his brush, 
the LORD paints a rainbow.

Gen 9:16  And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth. 


No comments: