Friday, August 9, 2013

God Decides


It is a good thing to fear God. Those who do not fear him, are those who should fear him the most. They are arrogant and rebellious in the face of God. LORD have mercy on our arrogant drug using nation. Have your way Lord, I trust in you.
 
Rom 9:13  As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
Rom 9:14  What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
Rom 9:15  For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.
Rom 9:16  So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy.
 

There was a time that I turned from God, but His great mercy drew me back. It was when I knew that I could not do anything without faith. By faith I returned to God and to a church that preached the word of God as truth. I never heard the Bible preached as absolutely true before. The haze that covers so many people in this sinful world was parted before my eyes, when I learned that there is a God who is absolutely good and a devil who was the opposite; a way of truth and a way of darkness. The veil of gray fog was lifted and I received God's forgiveness through Christ Jesus. It is possible for some to have strayed away and to be received back again, as a prodigal son by God's mercy, but He decides, for many stray away and never return. He received me back again. I fear God, I reverence the creator, I love my Abba Father and by his grace he loves me. How can it be that he would send His Son to die for me? Thank you my Lord and my God for choosing me as I turned back to you. This is repentance and His grace.

No comments: