Saturday, August 24, 2013

Compelled to Speak


Amos 3:8  The lion hath roared, who will not fear? the Lord GOD hath spoken, who can but prophesy?

Like a burning fire in my heart... 

Jer 20:9  Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.

Power of the Spirit to speak...

Micah 3:8  But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.

We must declare God's message... 

Peter...Act 4:20  For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard.

Woe is unto me , if I preach not the gospel...

Paul...1Co 9:16  For though I preach the gospel, I have nothing to glory of: for necessity is laid upon me; yea, woe is unto me, if I preach not the gospel! 

Increase our faith LORD...
 
You must believe God and trust in him if you are going to speak for him. God's word is true, all of it. The only thing lacking is our faith. LORD help me to speak your truth to those who want to hear.

No comments: