Sunday, August 25, 2013

Exercise helps


Some get their exercise like this.
 I like to walk. I was told that my blood pressure 
is too high, so I am trying to walk every morning. It is a time to see new things with camera in hand, to renew old acquaintances and a time for prayer.

1Tim 4:8  For bodily exercise profiteth little: but godliness is profitable unto all things, having promise of the life that now is, and of that which is to come.


Above and in front of my prayer bench, a Valley Oak 
appears to be almost touching limb to limb, or hand to hand. I thought of the Michelangelo painting of the hand of God reaching to touch the hand of man. This is prayer, reaching out to make contact with the Creator, Abba Father.

Isa 55:12  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands


The morning sun moves through the trees spot lighting objects as it shines. These leaves were illuminated. Sometimes the Lord will illumine our Spirit mind to see and hear from Him. I love these walks in the park.

Luk 9:27  But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God. 
Luk 9:28  And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray. 
Luk 9:29  And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering. 


The Jimsonweed is also called the angel's trumpet.

1Cor 15:52  In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

 I was intrigued by the grass like plant, so I
 let my imagination loose...a Ferris wheel or fireworks?

Luk 17:24  For as the lightning, that lighteneth out of the one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day. 
Luk 17:25  But first must he suffer many things, and be rejected of this generation. 

No comments: