Sunday, September 12, 2021

The LORD Liveth



 Psa 18:46  The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and let the God of my salvation be exalted. 


These words are sung in a lively hymn.


I Will Call Upon The LORD


The LORD lives, continuously and forever. We enter eternity with Him through the sacrifice of His Son. Jesus is my rock. He is the cornerstone of his church.


Mar 12:10  And have ye not read this scripture; The stone which the builders rejected is become the head of the corner: 

Mar 12:11  This was the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? 


Blessed be the rock and let the God of my salvation be exalted.


The Psalm refers to a crag, cliff or rock. The stromghold of Jehovah, of security. Through Jesus we enter into the security of Jehovah, our hiding place.  


A young woman who suffered much abuse told me how that her soul would be safe in the Hiding Place of God. No matter how difficult this life may be, there is the security of the Rock, or refuge. In him we live forever where their is no evil.


No comments: