Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Show Us Some Good


 Psa 4:6  There are many who say, “Who will show us some good? Lift up the light of your face upon us, O LORD!” 

Psa 4:7  You have put more joy in my heart than they have when their grain and wine abound. 

Psa 4:8  In peace I will both lie down and sleep; for you alone, O LORD, make me dwell in safety. 


Let's look at some of the good things shown to us in the Bible.


Gal 5:22  But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 

Gal 5:23  gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. 

Gal 5:24  And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires. 


Php 4:6  do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. 

Php 4:7  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. 

Php 4:8  Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is just, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is commendable, if there is any excellence, if there is anything worthy of praise, think about these things. 


Joshua 1:9  Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.


Psa 73:28  But for me it is good to be near God; I have made the Lord GOD my refuge, that I may tell of all your works. 


The Love Of God



No comments: