Friday, September 3, 2021

In the Morning


 

Psa 143:8  Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee. 


The morning is the time to commune with the LORD. Make sure that you are connected, laying aside the cares of this world. The world is crazy and we need His peace and direction.


Psa 5:3  My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up. 

Psa 5:4  For thou art not a God that hath pleasure in wickedness: neither shall evil dwell with thee. 


Psa 30:5  For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 


The morning is as a new beginning. May you commune with your maker, pray, praise him and be ready to face the day with him; being aware of His presence.


Great Is Thy Faithfulness



No comments: