Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Prophecy of Jesus on the Cross


 Psa 22:15  My strength is dried up like a potsherd; and my tongue cleaveth to my jaws; and thou hast brought me into the dust of death. 

Psa 22:16  For dogs have compassed me: the assembly of the wicked have inclosed me: they pierced my hands and my feet. 

Psa 22:17  I may tell all my bones: they look and stare upon me. 


David by the Holy Spirit spoke of the crucifixion of Jesus Christ.  This was the greatest act of love and obedience. The Holy One without any sin, died on the cross to pay for our sins.  No other man could do this, for all other people have sins.


John 15:13  Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. 


The Son of God came down from heaven, became a man so that he could shed his blood for the payment of our sins. And yet many go there own way refusing to receive the free gift of forgiveness of sins and eternal life in God's kingdom. There is no other way to heaven, but broad is the way that leads to destruction.


Down At The Cross



No comments: