Saturday, September 4, 2021

A Song Of Praise



Psa 145:1  A Song of Praise. Of David. I will extol you, my God and King, and bless your name forever and ever. 

Psa 145:2  Every day I will bless you and praise your name forever and ever. 

Psa 145:3  Great is the LORD, and greatly to be praised, and his greatness is unsearchable. 

Psa 145:4  One generation shall commend your works to another, and shall declare your mighty acts. 

Psa 145:5  On the glorious splendor of your majesty, and on your wondrous works, I will meditate. 

Psa 145:6  They shall speak of the might of your awesome deeds, and I will declare your greatness. 

Psa 145:7  They shall pour forth the fame of your abundant goodness and shall sing aloud of your righteousness.


We praise our LORD from a grateful heart. In the heart is a pump, pumping out the pure spiritual water from the deep.  If it is necessary to prime the pump, then meditate on these words. Out of the heart will flow the Living Water.


Jer 2:13  For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water. 


Pro 18:4  The words of a man's mouth are as deep waters, and the wellspring of wisdom as a flowing brook. 


John 7:38  He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water. 


Springs Of Living Water


No comments: