Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Spirit Filled Help


Num 11:14  I am not able to bear all this people alone, because it is too heavy for me.
Num 11:15  And if thou deal thus with me, kill me, I pray thee, out of hand, if I have found favour in thy sight; and let me not see my wretchedness.
Num 11:16  And the LORD said unto Moses, Gather unto me seventy men of the elders of Israel, whom thou knowest to be the elders of the people, and officers over them; and bring them unto the tabernacle of the congregation, that they may stand there with thee.
Num 11:17  And I will come down and talk with thee there: and I will take of the spirit which is upon thee, and will put it upon them; and they shall bear the burden of the people with thee, that thou bear it not thyself alone.
 
Our help comes from the LORD, we are not alone. As Moses needed help caring for the needs of his people he was given seventy men with the Spirit of the LORD upon them to help in ministry. When we look to the Lord for help, it is often by the caring of Spirit filled people that our comfort comes. We do need the fellowship of the saints with the different spiritual gifts that they have. Find true friends of God to pray together and to do the work of the Lord. Be thankful and give God the glory. Do not saturate yourself with the bad news.The good news is in the word of God and the truth is the living Son of God, Jesus our saviour. Our comforter is the Holy Spirit.
 

John 15:26  But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me: 



No comments: