Sunday, November 8, 2015

I will be hallowed


Lev 22:31  Therefore shall ye keep my commandments, and do them: I am the LORD.
Lev 22:32  Neither shall ye profane my holy name; but I will be hallowed among the children of Israel: I am the LORD which hallow you,
Lev 22:33  That brought you out of the land of Egypt, to be your God: I am the LORD.
 
 Dr. Ben Carson who is a Christian and a republican was recently accused of lying in a book about something concerning a scholarship to West Point. Those who are not Christians are quick to accuse the Christian of any sin or wrong doing while completely ignoring the evil in their own hearts and of those they support. They want to destroy a good reputation. We have an enemy, the devil works in the children of disobedience to destroy the reputation of a Christian or Jew and to dishonor the holy name of the LORD. I await the time when the accuser will be thrown into the bottomless pit and then the lake of fire.
 
Rev 12:10  And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
 
Satan may use men to accuse us, but Jesus is our advocate who intercedes for us to the Father.
 
1Jn 2:1  My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous:

We are loved by God and our saviour, the Lord Jesus christ.
 
Rom 8:33  Who shall lay any thing to the charge of God's elect? It is God that justifieth.
Rom 8:34  Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
Rom 8:35  Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
 

If we are in Jesus, God is for us. Who can be against us? Does it matter what the accusers say? Truth and righteousness used to be important in America, as one super hero would say" truth, justice and the American way". I am not sure what the American way is anymore, but truth and justice are the way of God's people. LORD may this be the American way as well.


No comments: