Thursday, January 9, 2014

Endurance


Psa 102:25  Of old hast thou laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands. 
Psa 102:26  They shall perish, but thou shalt endure: yea, all of them shall wax old like a garment; as a vesture shalt thou change them, and they shall be changed: 


2Co 11:23  Are they ministers of Christ? (I speak as a fool) I am more; in labours more abundant, in stripes above measure, in prisons more frequent, in deaths oft. 
2Co 11:24  Of the Jews five times received I forty stripes save one. 
2Co 11:25  Thrice was I beaten with rods, once was I stoned, thrice I suffered shipwreck, a night and a day I have been in the deep; 
2Co 11:26  In journeyings often, in perils of waters, in perils of robbers, in perils by mine own countrymen, in perils by the heathen, in perils in the city, in perils in the wilderness, in perils in the sea, in perils among false brethren; 
2Co 11:27  In weariness and painfulness, in watchings often, in hunger and thirst, in fastings often, in cold and nakedness. 
2Co 11:28  Beside those things that are without, that which cometh upon me daily, the care of all the churches. 
2Co 11:29  Who is weak, and I am not weak? who is offended, and I burn not? 
2Co 11:30  If I must needs glory, I will glory of the things which concern mine infirmities. 


2Ti 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier. 

Mat 24:12  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. 
Mat 24:13  But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved. 
Mat 24:14  And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. 


2Ti 2:2  And the things that thou hast heard of me among many witnesses, the same commit thou to faithful men, who shall be able to teach others also. 
2Ti 2:3  Thou therefore endure hardness, as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. 


All these Manzanita trees face this peaceful lake. We may be afflicted, aged, worn, and yet still standing, as these trees. We have God's peace because we are in his presence day and night.

John 14:27  Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. 

No comments: