Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Power of His Love

 As Christians we are to love one another. I find fellowship with God and sometimes with others who venture out on the park trails in the early morning. Politicians have shut down part of the government, but it is a lovely day, all is well. The park is beautiful and I met friendly people on my morning walk.



An Evening Primrose greeted me as I 
approached one of the ponds. The oil from 
the seeds are used to treat skin problems. 
Beauty is skin deep?
The LORD looks upon our hearts.

Eph 3:16  That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man;
Eph 3:17  That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith; that ye, being rooted and grounded in love,
Eph 3:18  May be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height;
Eph 3:19  And to know the love of Christ, which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fulness of God.





I talked with this lady and petted her dogs. 
She loves her dogs and feeds them "natural" food.
It takes 300 lbs a month to feed them.  Love the pets, love one another but love God with all your being. In
the name of Jesus is all power and all love.


 There are several birdhouses on the trees. 
This one is in need of repair. It reminds me of the
song made popular in the 50's 
that Bob sings at the rest homes.

(This old house, by Stuart Hamblin)



I stopped to take this picture of a horse's head when
 a little old lady wearing a hoody stopped to talk.
She said yes I see the horse and there are two more down the trail. I told her I would listen for them; laughter.


Three women were walking with their dog. It is getting cooler on this October morning and the dog had a pink sweater. I said to them, "being pink the dog must be a she...unless it was in a prison in Arizona?" They laughed. There was good fellowship this morning


Eph 3:20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 




A little red as the Autumn leaves begin to change. 
Jesus shed a lot of blood to secure our salvation and 
in a little while by faith he will return. 
The Holy Spirit in us is the power of God. He is able to do
more than we ask or think. Think on that. 
What will you ask God  ... through the Holy Spirit?
 Ask, and do not fear. 
His love keeps us in his perfect peace.

Eph 3:21  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.



I Speak the name of Jesus and all is well with my soul.

No comments: