Saturday, October 5, 2013

Faces in wood

On this mid morning walk I looked for 
faces in the trees. 
I am sharing them with you to see if you see them too.


Cecil is a familiar face on the main trail. Artists have decorated him for all to see.

Exo_33:11  And the LORD spake unto Moses face to face, as a man speaketh unto his friend. And he turned again into the camp: but his servant Joshua, the son of Nun, a young man, departed not out of the tabernacle. 



An eye stares at me; this whale of a tree.

Mat 12:40  For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth. 



Another dragon or is it an alligator?

Psa 91:13  Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. 
Psa 91:14  Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. 



Do you see the elephant?


You tell me this story? 
An ax in wood and an arm and hand 
reaching through a hole in a limb. 
Now where did I leave that axe?

Mat 3:10  And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 



The wind blows a strange spirit through the woods. The reflective pond is stirred up. Maybe you will be stirred up to visit the woodland or river trails? It was such a good breezy and warm day that I pushed my wife around the trail in a wheelchair to see the many things God has made. 
Come join us.

No comments: