Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Doing the Work of God


John 6:27  Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed. 
John 6:28  Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 
John 6:29  Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.

John 6:39  And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day. 
John 6:40  And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day. 

John 6:47  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life.

The work of God is that we believe in Jesus Christ, the Son of God. 

John 1:12  But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 
John 1:13  Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God. 

No comments: