Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Joy or Shame?


Psa 35:26  Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at mine hurt: let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me.

There will always be detractors in this life. When we are doing good there will always be the proud accusers against us. The last anniversary of our online ministry, several emails came with positive words but there was one that was from an accuser. He had nothing good to say about me and my part in the ministry. I think he was a confused person, I did not know his email name, but it probably was a hidden name. Throughout the years in our chats we have had those hell bent in bringing strife, confusion and destruction. They were warned and then removed from the room. They are filled with contempt.
 
But, there are many others who gather for the purpose that David speaks of in verses 27 and 28.
 
Psa 35:27  Let them shout for joy, and be glad, that favour my righteous cause: yea, let them say continually, Let the LORD be magnified, which hath pleasure in the prosperity of his servant.
Psa 35:28  And my tongue shall speak of thy righteousness and of thy praise all the day long.
 

May the LORD be magnified, for he prospers our souls. Let us praise him all the day long. Come and worship our LORD, magnify Jesus, lift him up and be joyful in his presence; we gather together for this purpose.
 
Joh 12:32  And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me. 



No comments: