Thursday, June 2, 2016

In His Presence


Psa 31:19  Oh how great is thy goodness, which thou hast laid up for them that fear thee; which thou hast wrought for them that trust in thee before the sons of men!
Psa 31:20  Thou shalt hide them in the secret of thy presence from the pride of man: thou shalt keep them secretly in a pavilion from the strife of tongues.

What a comforting Psalm. How great is thy goodness towards those who fear you, who trust in you. A worshipping fear of the LORD, a respect and reverence for the MOST HIGH GOD and Jesus his Son. Holy is your name O LORD. Greatly to be praised. Lift up the name of Jesus! He hideth my soul, in the cleft of the Rock. He is my hiding place, my safe place from all alarm. He hides me in his secret place, a place separated from the pride of man and the strife of words and warfare. He is my safe dwelling place for all time, in His presence my soul is at rest. 


No comments: