Thursday, July 4, 2013

Pledge of Allegiance


When I have lunch with my wife at the Senior center, before we eat I stand and we pledge  allegiance to the flag of the United States of America.

I pledge Allegiance to the flag
of the United States of America
and to the Republic for which it stands,
one nation under God, indivisible,
with Liberty and Justice for all.


Whereas I always have said the pledge with pride in our countries values, it is with a tinge of sadness as I think of the deep and good meaning of the values the flag represents.

 One nation under God.
indivisible
with Liberty
And Justice
for all.

Those who are changing America are doing it at the expense of the core values that our flag represents. They want to remove God, or replace him with foreign gods. The country is deeply divided. A nation without God cannot stand. Freedom and liberty are being removed as the constitution and the Bill of Rights are being ignored by more "modern" ways. No more justice for all.

"We the people" of God have the presence of God, the Holy Spirit with us.  We are to allow God in us to reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgement:

John 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
John 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
John 16:9  Of sin, because they believe not on me;
John 16:10  Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
John 16:11  Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.


John 8:31  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed;
John 8:32  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

John 9:4  I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work.

The devil is orchestrating all of this into a New World Order. Then instead of establishing a good democracy, He will appoint a wicked tyrant. It is already explained to us in the Bible. The world has no truth, because they left God. We have the truth of God which makes us important to God and the founding father's vision of America. The new world government will try to silence us, but we are free in Christ Jesus. They can't take the Holy Spirit from us. Speak the truth in love. God is at the beginning and the end of this world. He will bring order to the world when he comes. The elite of the world mock his message, but that is nothing "new." These things must be before His coming.




No comments: