Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Faith and Prayers


I had some private time as my wife was in a woman's meeting at church so I needed to do some walking and prayer, so I went into the darkened sanctuary where light came in at the top center of the room sky lights. The presence of the LORD was in the church  sanctuary as I prayed. On the altars were small pieces of cloth that were anointed with fragrant oil. I prayed for every seat as I walked up and down the aisles in the sanctuary. I prayed for all who enter the church, every teacher, the pastor, the preaching and teaching, the music and the microphones as I walked around and around the sanctuary. I used the anointing oil in the cloth to pray in every class room in the church. I prayed for people that the LORD brought to mind, I prayed for you. Thank you LORD that I can kneel in prayer and walk in prayer and be in prayer wherever I am. Prayer makes the way for the blessings and power of God to move in our lives. 

Rom 1:8  First, I thank my God through Jesus Christ for you all, that your faith is spoken of throughout the whole world.
Rom 1:9  For God is my witness, whom I serve with my spirit in the gospel of his Son, that without ceasing I make mention of you always in my prayers;
Rom 1:10  Making request, if by any means now at length I might have a prosperous journey by the will of God to come unto you.
Rom 1:11  For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
Rom 1:12  That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.


In Christ we have been given grace and favor. We are to share this grace in praying and blessing others and in sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ in these sin darkened days. We have the truth and light of God, so we must share it while we are able. By faith we pray and witness giving grace to grace and faith to faith, increasing the presence and power of God to accomplish his purpose of truth and life by his love for us all. May Jesus Christ be praised.

No comments: