Saturday, July 20, 2013

My Spirit


Is there any better place to put ourselves then in the hands of God and Jesus His Son?
 
Psa 31:5  Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O LORD God of truth.
 
In death
 
Luk 23:46  And when Jesus had cried with a loud voice, he said, Father, into thy hands I commend my spirit: and having said thus, he gave up the ghost.
 
Act 7:59  And they stoned Stephen, calling upon God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit.
 
 In this life
 
John 10:27  My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28  And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:30  I and my Father are one.

 When we place our spirit in the hands of God, His Spirit becomes our Spirit.
 
Joel 2:28  And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
 
Rom 8:14  For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.
 
Zec 4:6  Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

It is not by our doing, but by the power of God released through us that we are able to do all things that he commands us and to be with him in glory forever. Our God is greater than all.


No comments: