Wednesday, June 16, 2021

TRUST

I wanted to let the Bible show me some things about trust this morning. I confess that there are few people that I put my trust in, especially if they are flattering strangers. I trust God that he will show me the way. I need to submit all to him. Have your way Lord.


 Psa 18:2  The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer, my God, my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold. 


Psa 40:4  Blessed is the man who makes the LORD his trust, who does not turn to the proud, to those who go astray after a lie! 


Psa 71:1  In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion. 


Psa 118:8  It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in man. 

Psa 118:9  It is better to take refuge in the LORD than to trust in princes. 


Psa 143:8  Let me hear in the morning of your steadfast love, for in you I trust. Make me know the way I should go, for to you I lift up my soul. 

Psa 143:9  Deliver me from my enemies, O LORD! I have fled to you for refuge. 

Psa 143:10  Teach me to do your will, for you are my God! Let your good Spirit lead me on level ground! 


Pro 3:5  Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. 


Jer 9:4  Let everyone beware of his neighbor, and put no trust in any brother, for every brother is a deceiver, and every neighbor goes about as a slanderer. 

Jer 9:5  Everyone deceives his neighbor, and no one speaks the truth; they have taught their tongue to speak lies; they weary themselves committing iniquity. 

Jer 9:6  Heaping oppression upon oppression, and deceit upon deceit, they refuse to know me, declares the LORD. 


1Th 2:4  but just as we have been approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel, so we speak, not to please man, but to please God who tests our hearts. 

1Th 2:5  For we never came with words of flattery, as you know, nor with a pretext for greed—God is witness. 

1Th 2:6  Nor did we seek glory from people, whether from you or from others, though we could have made demands as apostles of Christ. 

1Th 2:7  But we were gentle among you, like a nursing mother taking care of her own children. 


1Ti 6:20  Timothy, God has trusted you with many things. Keep these things safe. Stay away from people who talk about useless things that are not from God and who argue against you with a "knowledge" that is not knowledge at all. 

1Ti 6:21  Some people who claim to have that "knowledge" have gone completely away from what we believe. God's grace be with you all. 


Lord, in my caution, may I not offend anyone. Help me to not refuse your will for my life.



No comments: