Friday, June 11, 2021

CARE



1Pe 5:7  casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you. 


Psa 95:7  For he is our God, and we are the people of his pasture and the flock in his care. If only you would listen to his voice today, 


I visited my friend in the care home this morning. We were taken outside to the patio. We prayed and she shared that she soon would be going home to her son's family for care. They will care for her. She gave me new phone numbers and still wanted me to come and share the Bible with her. Our visit was soon over and we prayed again. I left her a Bible study that I had prepared for her.  Our pastor often says "people don't care how much you know, they just want to know you care.


 Rom 15:1  Now we who are strong ought to be patient with the weaknesses of those who are not strong and must stop pleasing ourselves. 


We share our love and trust God to lead us where we should be.



No comments: