Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Joy Comes In The Morning

 


Psalm 30:2  O LORD my God, I cried unto thee, and thou hast healed me. 

Psa 30:3  O LORD, thou hast brought up my soul from the grave: thou hast kept me alive, that I should not go down to the pit. 

Psa 30:4  Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness. 

Psa 30:5  For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning. 


It is the LORD who heals us.  This China virus will disappear when God stops it.  Many have been healed and we give thanks to our God. Sing unto him and remember that he is holy. As a nation there is much for our holy God to be angry about. We should be angry too at the evil that goes on. Repent and weep, put away your anger before bed time and he will bring you joy in the morning.


Ephesians 4:26  Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath: 

Eph 4:27  Neither give place to the devil. 


Lamentations 3:21  This I recall to my mind, therefore have I hope. 

Lam 3:22  It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. 

Lam 3:23  They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness. 


Start your day thanking God and hearing him for directions. Each morning is new with mercies and joy for us. Sing a happy song.


Great Is Thy Faithfulness


No comments: