Sunday, August 16, 2020

Condemning the Truth


Mat 26:63  ... And the high priest answered and said unto him, I adjure thee by the living God, that thou tell us whether thou be the Christ, the Son of God. 
Mat 26:64  Jesus saith unto him, Thou hast said: nevertheless I say unto you, Hereafter shall ye see the Son of man sitting on the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven. 
Mat 26:65  Then the high priest rent his clothes, saying, He hath spoken blasphemy; what further need have we of witnesses? behold, now ye have heard his blasphemy. 
Mat 26:66  What think ye? They answered and said, He is guilty of death. 

Accused and condemned for telling the truth.  This is how are nation is becoming. People believe the lies and condemn the truth. When a people can no longer respect truth we have confusion and every evil work. 

Isa 5:20  Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! 
Isa 5:21  Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! 

No man could take the life of Jesus. He gave it willingly to pay for our sins.

Joh 10:17  Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 
Joh 10:18  No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. 







No comments: