Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Be Thankful

Thank the LORD for His care and protection

Thank you LORD for being with me all the way. I was cared for and you brought me out of affliction. Through valleys growth came. Through your word came wisdom and grace for everything needed. You have loved me and given me people to love. Your hand has brought many out of bondage and your grace continues to touch all those who trust in you.

2 Sam 22:47 The LORD liveth; and blessed be my rock; and exalted be the God of the rock of my salvation.
2 Sam 22:48 It is God that avengeth me, and that bringeth down the people under me,
2 Sam 22:49 And that bringeth me forth from mine enemies: thou also hast lifted me up on high above them that rose up against me: thou hast delivered me from the violent man.
2 Sam 22:50 Therefore I will give thanks unto thee, O LORD, among the heathen, and I will sing praises unto thy name.
2 Sam 22:51 He is the tower of salvation for his king: and showeth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore.


Psa 30:4 Sing unto the LORD, O ye saints of his, and give thanks at the remembrance of his holiness.
Psa 30:5 For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Psa 92:1 A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day. It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High:
Psa 92:2 To show forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night,

Psa 119:62 At midnight I will rise to give thanks unto thee because of thy righteous judgments.
Psa 119:63 I am a companion of all them that fear thee, and of them that keep thy precepts.

1 Th 5:18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Give thanks for our victory in Christ Jesus

I once was lost in sins, without hope without direction, in a world of questions and then you came, you touched me and I could see your beauty all around me. Through hard things you were with me, I held your hand and was not afraid. Your peace is with me in good times and in bad times. Your grace has blessed me with gifts to use for your glory. You have given me a new heart and a new life to live in a world of new discoveries. Your word delights my soul and sharing with others is a great reward. You are my comforter and guide, my rock and my strength, wisdom and health and prosperity come from your hand. I will give thanks for your great salvation and with many will sing your praises for all eternity. My Father, my Savior, My redeemer and provider. Jesus is our King of Kings and LORD of LORDS, he has secured the victory for all who trust in him.

1 Cor 15:54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.
1 Cor 15:55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?
1 Cor 15:56 The sting of death is sin; and the strength of sin is the law.
1 Cor 15:57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
1 Cor 15:58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

2 Cor 2:14 Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place.
2 Cor 2:15 For we are unto God a sweet savour of Christ, in them that are saved, and in them that perish:
2 Cor 2:16 To the one we are the savour of death unto death; and to the other the savour of life unto life. And who is sufficient for these things?
2 Cor 2:17 For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ.

2 Cor 9:15 Thanks be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

Be thankful in all things

LORD, you are worthy of all my love and praise. I thank you for family, the family of God, your people and you care for us. We are your people that you have chosen to be with you as your bride. We seek deeper fellowship with you, more of your love and grace. You have given us of your nature and your mind. The mind of Christ is your great wisdom and blessing, to see all through your eyes and with your understanding. We give you thanks for being with us, your peace and love surrounds us. We give you thanks, forevermore.

1 Tim 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
1 Tim 2:2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
1 Tim 2:3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

Phil 4:11 Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Phil 4:12 I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.
Phil 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

No comments: