Friday, November 6, 2020

The Good Shepherd



John 10:7  So Jesus said again, "I assure you, I am the gate for the sheep. 

Joh 10:8  All those who came before me were thieves and robbers. The sheep did not listen to them. 

Joh 10:9  I am the gate. Whoever enters through me will be saved. They will be able to come in and go out. They will find everything they need. 

Joh 10:10  A thief comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I came to give life—life that is full and good. 

Joh 10:11  "I am the good shepherd, and the good shepherd gives his life for the sheep. 


The devil is a thief who comes to steal, kill, and destroy, and he is at work in the world. We see his working in politics.  Jesus is the good shepherd who came to give life, that is full and good. 


We see what is going on in the world and there is spiritual warfare happening along with it. 


Eph 6:12  Our fight is not against people on earth. We are fighting against the rulers and authorities and the powers of this world's darkness. We are fighting against the spiritual powers of evil in the heavenly places. 


Jesus is the way for your soul to be saved. He is our peace. Be aware of the evil but put your trust in Jesus.


Peace Wonderful Peace



No comments: