Saturday, April 1, 2017

ZEAL


Psa 69:7  Because for thy sake I have borne reproach; shame hath covered my face.
Psa 69:8  I am become a stranger unto my brethren, and an alien unto my mother's children.
Psa 69:9  For the zeal of thine house hath eaten me up; and the reproaches of them that reproached thee are fallen upon me.
 


Compare this Psalm of David to these new testament verses:

Luk 21:16  And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.
Luk 21:17  And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake.
Luk 21:18  But there shall not an hair of your head perish.
Luk 21:19  In your patience possess ye your souls.
 


Non Christian family members separate from fellowship with those in Jesus. Being a Christian is not a popular thing at this time in our nation. I see atheists removing crosses and religious words like the ten commandments from public land. They should not get away with this. Our nations capital has many scriptures written on walls and monuments including the ten commandments, because we were a religious people; Jews and Christians serving the same God. Islam was never a part of our heritage. Progressives have removed God and the Bible from public schools and replaced them with humanism and godless evolution. Women's rights are nothing more than taking the life of babies in the womb. Humanist morality has allowed gay marriage to further tear down God's sacred family structure.

Joh 2:17  And his disciples remembered that it was written, The zeal of thine house hath eaten me up. 

Jesus showed the zeal of God's house of prayer and worship. He tipped over the money changers trays and tables and set the doves free. The house of God should not be a place of greed or marketing. Many TV religious shows are just always pleading for money and selling their wares or books. This is a distraction from the holiness of God. Jesus is coming back soon. It is a time to prepare for His coming.


Rev 22:11  He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
Rev 22:12  And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Rev 22:13  I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
 



No comments: