Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Grayheaded and good to be alive


Psa 71:15  My mouth shall shew forth thy righteousness and thy salvation all the day; for I know not the numbers thereof. 
 
Praise the Lord all day every day, for we do not know how many days we have left. Redeem the time and seek the kingdom of heaven first and exalt Jesus, always.

Psa 71:16  I will go in the strength of the Lord GOD: I will make mention of thy righteousness, even of thine only.
Psa 71:17  O God, thou hast taught me from my youth: and hitherto have I declared thy wondrous works.
Psa 71:18  Now also when I am old and grayheaded, O God, forsake me not; until I have shewed thy strength unto this generation, and thy power to every one that is to come.
 
 

Truly, my strength and power is from the Lord. It is he who gives me life, He is my strength and my life. The barber likes to show me old man gray hair, but although my eyes are weaker, my walk less steady, and my voice gets choked up at times, still the Lord is mighty and in him I am strong.I will  Praise his name all day long and with my horn I will make a glad noise with others praising his name. Praise the LORD Jesus lives! 


No comments: