Wednesday, June 24, 2015

No time to be drunk


Luke 21:34  "Be careful not to spend your time having parties and getting drunk or worrying about this life. If you do that, you won't be able to think straight, and the end might come when you are not ready. (ERV)


1Pe 4:7  But the end of all things is at hand: be ye therefore sober, and watch unto prayer. 

It seems to me that drug use has fried the minds of many people in leadership. They are unable to discern right from wrong. I see them controlled by the spirit of antichrist. The devil uses them for his evil purposes. Perhaps even more of a concern is that God is allowing this as a punishment. He has given them over to their evil ways. Our nation is in peril because it has turned from God. 

2Ch 7:13  If I shut up heaven that there be no rain, or if I command the locusts to devour the land, or if I send pestilence among my people; 
2Ch 7:14  If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land. 

Let the people of God pray. Let the will of God be done and let Jesus return to establish justice and righteousness. LORD forgive me and the sins of my nation. I repent of my sins and the sins of our nation. May your people lead the nation back to your truth. In Jesus I pray, amen.


No comments: