Sunday, February 3, 2013

Go with God



Exo 33:14 And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Exo 33:15 And he said unto him, If thy presence go not with me, carry us not up hence.
Exo 33:16 For wherein shall it be known here that I and thy people have found grace in thy sight? is it not in that thou goest with us? so shall we be separated, I and thy people, from all the people that are upon the face of the earth.
Exo 33:17 And the LORD said unto Moses, I will do this thing also that thou hast spoken: for thou hast found grace in my sight, and I know thee by name.

I woke up this morning tired, my thoughts were unfocused. I asked the Holy Spirit to fill me. I was not going out without his presence. We need his presence and his thoughts and direction all the time. If we belong to God we are not as the world, we have His presence and His calling on our lives. He did fill me and the day went well. Thank you Lord.

Some people were talking on the radio about our nation no longer having the Christian world view. We are being trampled on, and it is our own fault. We were supposed to be the salt of the earth, but we have lost our savour.

Mat 5:13 Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men.

If we have become like the world, we need to repent.  We cannot make it across the finish line without his presence with us.

No comments: