Thursday, May 3, 2012

Prophecies are being Fulfilled


Eze 12:17 Moreover the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Eze 12:18 Son of man, eat thy bread with quaking, and drink thy water with trembling and with carefulness;

For fear of the invaders.

Eze 12:19 And say unto the people of the land, Thus saith the Lord GOD of the inhabitants of Jerusalem, and of the land of Israel; They shall eat their bread with carefulness, and drink their water with astonishment, that her land may be desolate from all that is therein, because of the violence of all them that dwell therein.
Eze 12:20 And the cities that are inhabited shall be laid waste, and the land shall be desolate; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.

Eze 6:10 And they shall know that I am the LORD, and that I have not said in vain that I would do this evil unto them.

Those in leadership have been saying for years that God must judge America for all its sins. No one is concerned until things get harder.

Zec 7:14 But I scattered them with a whirlwind among all the nations whom they knew not. Thus the land was desolate after them, that no man passed through nor returned: for they laid the pleasant land desolate.
Judgment not delayed

Eze 12:21 And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying,
Eze 12:22 Son of man, what is that proverb that ye have in the land of Israel, saying, The days are prolonged, and every vision faileth?
Eze 12:23 Tell them therefore, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I will make this proverb to cease, and they shall no more use it as a proverb in Israel; but say unto them, The days are at hand, and the effect of every vision.
Eze 12:24 For there shall be no more any vain vision nor flattering divination within the house of Israel.

They would see the LORD's words of warning come to pass, just as we are seeing the end time events come to pass. The true believer sees these things and prepares himself to meet the LORD. A true servant of God speaks truth, not flattery and false prophesies. They had turned from the truth to hear false prophets and false teachers. We see much division in the churches today because people want to hear their thoughts and emotions instead of the word of God and to worship in Spirit and in truth from the heart.

1Th 2:5 For neither at any time used we flattering words, as ye know, nor a cloke of covetousness; God is witness:

Jer 14:14 Then the LORD said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.
Jer 14:15 Therefore thus saith the LORD concerning the prophets that prophesy in my name, and I sent them not, yet they say, Sword and famine shall not be in this land; By sword and famine shall those prophets be consumed.

Eze 12:25 For I am the LORD: I will speak, and the word that I shall speak shall come to pass; it shall be no more prolonged: for in your days, O rebellious house, will I say the word, and will perform it, saith the Lord GOD.
Eze 12:26 Again the word of the LORD came to me, saying,
Eze 12:27 Son of man, behold, they of the house of Israel say, The vision that he seeth is for many days to come, and he prophesieth of the times that are far off.
Eze 12:28 Therefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; There shall none of my words be prolonged any more, but the word which I have spoken shall be done, saith the Lord GOD.

Luk 21:33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

Lam 2:14 Thy prophets have seen vain and foolish things for thee: and they have not discovered thine iniquity, to turn away thy captivity; but have seen for thee false burdens and causes of banishment.
Lam 2:15 All that pass by clap their hands at thee; they hiss and wag their head at the daughter of Jerusalem, saying, Is this the city that men call The perfection of beauty, The joy of the whole earth?
Lam 2:16 All thine enemies have opened their mouth against thee: they hiss and gnash the teeth: they say, We have swallowed her up: certainly this is the day that we looked for; we have found, we have seen it.

Keep looking for the Lord and pray without ceasing. We shall see the King of Glory!

No comments: