Thursday, April 21, 2022

The Prayer of Faith

I was driving my Chevy Caprice station wagon to prayer breakfast when a truck that

was parked at the side of the road pulled out in front of me on a rainy Thursday morning. I yelled out "Jesus" and hit the brakes on a wet slippery road My car stopped inches away from the truck. An angel must have helped me. The most effective prayer for a Christian is "Jesus help me".

 A Christian has come to Jesus who shed his blood for our sins. Jesus came to be our payment for sins and to bring us in right standing before Almighty God, His Father. 


 Romans 3:21  But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 

Rom 3:22  the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 

Rom 3:23  for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 

Rom 3:24  and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 


God wants to be your loving Father; You may share all things with him. Listen to him in prayer and he will give you direction.


I come to you Jesus for the forgiveness of my sins. I believe you are God's son who came to bring us eternal life with the Father. Thank you Jesus for saving my soul. Amen.



No comments: