Saturday, December 18, 2021

In The Morning


Psa 5:1  To the choirmaster: for the flutes. A Psalm of David. Give ear to my words, O LORD; consider my groaning. 

Psa 5:2  Give attention to the sound of my cry, my King and my God, for to you do I pray. 

Psa 5:3  O LORD, in the morning you hear my voice; in the morning I prepare a sacrifice for you and watch. 

Psa 5:4  For you are not a God who delights in wickedness; evil may not dwell with you. 

Psa 5:5  The boastful shall not stand before your eyes; you hate all evildoers. 

Psa 5:6  You destroy those who speak lies; the LORD abhors the bloodthirsty and deceitful man. 

Psa 5:7  But I, through the abundance of your steadfast love, will enter your house. I will bow down toward your holy temple in the fear of you. 


David cries out to God in his morning prayers. "Consider my groaning."  Often we know not what to say, but God hears the groaning of his children.


Rom 8:26  Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For we do not know what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words. 

Rom 8:27  And he who searches hearts knows what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God. 

Rom 8:28  And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose. 


Evil may not dwell with God. He is long suffering, but in the end only those who are His people, those who trust in Jesus as savior will be saved.  We are upset with the sins all around us and sometimes in us. He is grieved by the sins as well.  The end draws near, All must make a choice. Will you trust in Jesus or yourself? Only those whose sins are forgiven will dwell with God.


Christmas Hallelujah


No comments: