Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Acknowledge Jesus This Christmas


In this Christmas season the name of Jesus is scarcely mentioned. To speak of Jesus will give reason to many to avoid you.  There are so many movies to distract concerning Christmas, but little about Jesus.  Truth is that baby Jesus still is more popular than the Jesus who went to the cross to pay for our sins.  What will we do with this Jesus.  The Bible shows us the truth about being a disciple. Some will deny him, seeking self pity, or to fit in with friends or even family.  We need to decide who we will serve before it is too late.


Mat 10:32  So everyone who acknowledges me before men, I also will acknowledge before my Father who is in heaven, 

Mat 10:33  but whoever denies me before men, I also will deny before my Father who is in heaven. 

Mat 10:34  “Do not think that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 

Mat 10:35  For I have come to set a man against his father, and a daughter against her mother, and a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law. 

Mat 10:36  And a person's enemies will be those of his own household. 

Mat 10:37  Whoever loves father or mother more than me is not worthy of me, and whoever loves son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 

Mat 10:38  And whoever does not take his cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 

Mat 10:39  Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it. 


No more fence sitting. We must believe in Jesus and have his strength to go on into eternity with him who is both Lord and Savior. God loves you and seeks you to be his own.


Away In A Manger



No comments: