Saturday, July 24, 2021

Attitude Adjustment


I have been watching a television series called "Alone."  People who are trained in wilderness survival are left alone in an isolated place in nature to fend for themself and to receive a large sum of money if they are the last one to survive after all others have quit. The motivation is the money, but as time goes by many realize that it is not money they need, but a thankful heart. They see the true riches as the love of family and an attitude of gratitude for what they do have.  The real winners are those who call out to God and realize that he is there for them. They see that they are already blessed and rich in the things that really matter.


Php 4:11  Not that I am speaking of being in need, for I have learned in whatever situation I am to be content. 

Php 4:12  I know how to be brought low, and I know how to abound. In any and every circumstance, I have learned the secret of facing plenty and hunger, abundance and need. 

Php 4:13  I can do all things through him who strengthens me.  


Nature Boy


No comments: