Sunday, January 10, 2021

Deep calls to Deep



Psa 42:7  Deep calls to deep at the roar of your waterfalls; all your breakers and your waves have gone over me. 


Perhaps you have experienced swimming in the ocean and being pushed under water by a crashing wave? All you can do in this circumstance is to wait it out until the wave passes by. The events of the past year and the aftermath of the election have kept many under the waves, with our lives hurled about by the currents of events. Our freedoms are being assaulted.  Conservatives have become the enemy and our president is kept isolated away from twitter and other media that connect with his followers.  Joe Biden is weak and influenced by the left that seeks the interests of the globalist; those seeking control of the information and economics. The news media has been nothing but propaganda. There is little objective news. We are being told what we should believe and what is politically correct. We must look to God who is still in control and his word is truth.


Psa 119:160  The sum of your word is truth, and every one of your righteous rules endures forever. 


John 17:17  Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. 


Psa 42:8  By day the LORD commands his steadfast love, and at night his song is with me, a prayer to the God of my life. 

Psa 42:9  I say to God, my rock: “Why have you forgotten me? Why do I go mourning because of the oppression of the enemy?” 

Psa 42:10  As with a deadly wound in my bones, my adversaries taunt me, while they say to me all the day long, “Where is your God?” 

Psa 42:11  Why are you cast down, O my soul, and why are you in turmoil within me? Hope in God; for I shall again praise him, my salvation and my God. 


The Solid Rock



No comments: