Tuesday, January 19, 2021

A Pure Language



Zep 3:6  I have cut off nations; their battlements are desolate; I have made their streets waste, so that none passeth by; their cities are destroyed, so that there is no man, so that there is no inhabitant. 

Zep 3:7  I said, Only fear thou me; receive correction; so her dwelling shall not be cut off, according to all that I have appointed concerning her: but they rose early and corrupted all their doings. 

Zep 3:8  Therefore wait ye for me, saith Jehovah, until the day that I rise up to the prey; for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger; for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. 


This would be at the end, the Day of the LORD.


Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.


Zep 3:9  For then will I turn to the peoples of a pure language, that they may all call upon the name of Jehovah, to serve him with one consent.


At the time of the Millennium, when Jesus will rule on earth for a thousand years; perhaps there again will be a common language. Some suggest it will be Hebrew. I also see this as a people no longer speaking evil things from evil hearts. They will have a pure language from clean hearts.


No comments: