Monday, December 31, 2018

Reserved


1Pe 1:4  To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
1Pe 1:5  Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
1Pe 1:6  Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
1Pe 1:7  That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

I was thinking about our incorruptible inheritance "reserved" in heaven for us. To reserve a place is to hold it for you. When making a trip we reserve a motel space. When we arrive we pay the price of the room and have it for a night or two. Our heavenly reservation is our inheritance, already paid for by the blood of the Lamb of God.

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
John 14:4  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.

It will be worth it all when we see Jesus.

It will be worth it alll





No comments: