Friday, December 7, 2018

Jesus Is Lord




1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost. 

I have had well meaning religious people come to my doorstep with religious pamphlets who would never say that Jesus was accursed, but they would not say that Jesus is Lord. We may agree on many things from the Bible. Jesus died for our sins, but he is also Lord  God. They do not have the Holy Spirit teaching them. The Holy Spirit testifies of Jesus.

Php 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; 

Php 2:11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father. 

Col 1:12  Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light: 
Col 1:13  Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son: 
Col 1:14  In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins: 
Col 1:15  Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature: 

Mat 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven. 
Mat 10:33  But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven. 

I believe that Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God who came as a man, to redeem mankind and to be the way for us to be with God who is our creator and eternal Father. May the Holy Spirit show you the truth and give to you eternal life through Jesus His Son. 







No comments: