Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Spiritual wealth


Act 3:6  Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk. 
Act 3:7  And he took him by the right hand, and lifted him up: and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength. 
Act 3:8  And he leaping up stood, and walked, and entered with them into the temple, walking, and leaping, and praising God. 
Act 3:9  And all the people saw him walking and praising God: 

Peter gave the lame man a great gift; the healing of God. Not many have the gift of healing, but the Spirit of God in every born again believer does meet needs. We love God and His love flows to us to be given out to others. There are many lonely people that need a touch of God. Perhaps he can touch people through our fingers and our words?  

I visited the local Senior Center today. There were almost a dozen people there. It was Valentines day and as I talked to the people, I learned that most were living alone and needing to be with another "alive" person. Most of the people through conversations I learned were Christians. It is good to be around other people, and even better is the fellowship with others of the family of God. Hey? I even got a hug from an older sister in the Lord; how special is that?