Monday, March 27, 2017

Borders, walls and praise


Isa 60:18  Violence shall no more be heard in thy land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. 

Looking forward to the Millennial reign of Jesus Christ in Israel, there shall be no more violence in the land, wasting nor destruction within thy borders; but thou shalt call thy walls Salvation, and thy gates Praise. This description of walls of salvation and gates of praise can be experienced in the true church of Jesus Christ. The church should be a secure place of salvation and praise.

Psa 24:7  Lift up your heads, O ye gates; and be ye lift up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 
Psa 24:8  Who is this King of glory? The LORD strong and mighty, the LORD mighty in battle. 
Psa 24:9  Lift up your heads, O ye gates; even lift them up, ye everlasting doors; and the King of glory shall come in. 
Psa 24:10  Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory. Selah. 

Even now Jesus is wanting to come into your heart. Open the gate of your heart, let Jesus into the inner walls of your protection. 

Rev 3:19  As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. 
Rev 3:20  Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. 
Rev 3:21  To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. 

Salvation has come to your house. Your body has become the house of the Lord as you receive the King of glory. His Spirit dwells within your house and it has become the temple of the Lord. Salvation has come by the power of God through the death and resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ. We die daily to the flesh and follow him in the spirit of truth lifting up Jesus with praise and thanksgiving. His kingdom is now in the hearts of his spirit filled people of faith. Jesus is Lord of my salvation.




No comments: