Saturday, October 15, 2016

Ask


Joh 14:12  Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 
Joh 14:13  And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 
Joh 14:14  If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it. 


Joh 16:24  Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full. 

Eph 3:20  Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us, 
Eph 3:21  Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen. 

All power and authority has been given to Jesus and through him we may ask the Father for anything in his will and he will do it. You must believe on Jesus and be filled with the power of the Holy Spirit. He is able to to do exceedingly above all that we ask and think, so do not limit the power of God in answering your request in prayer. I ask that my wife be healed and strengthened and be used of God for greater things. I ask that you receive of God abundantly, even more according to his will. I ask for this for myself as well. Fill me Lord, use me in ways I have not yet imagined. In Jesus I ask this and all glory be to God. Amen

No comments: