Monday, December 22, 2014

He sends help


The Lord showed me his love through friends and strangers Sunday. The concert at the mall yesterday was good, I played strong...but it was too long. After standing and playing for over 2 hours I became sick. My trombone playing friends and their wives came to help me, found me a chair, gave me a drink and guided me back to the car. I was alright by then.  On the way home the car overheated and stopped. I had many people that came to help me to push it off the road. Some were pagans with bad shirts and others were from a nearby church all dressed up.  After a few minutes the car started and I made it home.  I learned from this that there is more love around me then I knew.  He supplied the help when it was needed. He gave me the ability to play the trombone, he gives me joy and I was not alone in my time of need. Thank you Lord Jesus for providing for me.

1Pe 5:6  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time; 
1Pe 5:7  casting all your anxiety upon him, because he careth for you. 

No comments: