Friday, December 13, 2013

Look up

The park is only a mile from our home, so when the last light of the day comes and I need refreshing I find solitude there. I see the LORD's creation as the sun dies in the west. How beautiful are the western skies through the majestic oaks from the pond boat dock.


The air is crisp and the beauty of God's creation takes my breath away. If it is so beautiful here, how much more beautiful will be our heavenly home?

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 
John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 
John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. 


The silent ripples in the pool mirror the beauty of the sunset. We too are to mirror the beautiful light that is Jesus.

Joh 14:4  And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know. 
John 14:5  Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way? 
John 14:6  Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me. 

Mark 16:15  And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. 
Mark 16:16  He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned. 
Mark 16:17  And these signs shall follow them that believe; In my name shall they cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; 
Mark 16:18  They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover. 


Looking towards the eastern sky through the oak, the  clouds are a cooler pink and blue.

Mat 24:27  For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 


Streaks of pink clouds show the urgency of moving before the last light goes out.

Mat 16:1  The Pharisees also with the Sadducees came, and tempting desired him that he would shew them a sign from heaven. 
Mat 16:2  He answered and said unto them, When it is evening, ye say, It will be fair weather: for the sky is red. 
Mat 16:3  And in the morning, It will be foul weather to day: for the sky is red and lowring. O ye hypocrites, ye can discern the face of the sky; but can ye not discern the signs of the times? 


My heart knows that the world of man's doing is a mess, having removed the foundations of truth, the word of God. The creation shouts that the Lord lives!

Job 19:25  For I know that my redeemer liveth, and that he shall stand at the latter day upon the earth: 
Job 19:26  And though after my skin worms destroy this body, yet in my flesh shall I see God: 
Job 19:27  Whom I shall see for myself, and mine eyes shall behold, and not another; though my reins be consumed within me.

Luke 21:25  And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 
Luke 21:26  Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 
Luke 21:27  And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 

No comments: