Sunday, August 6, 2023

Freedom

This is the slowest year of my sharing the Bible on the Internet. I used to send out a "Daily Bible" lesson. In the early days of AOL chat rooms we led scores of people to the Lord Jesus Christ.  Many that were reached on the computer were victims of human bondage with all the ugliness of using a living body and soul for selfish lusts. Women, men, boys and girls were horribly abused. Many were dead inside and some were given multiple personalities as a way to endure.  Setting them free physically from bondage was the beginning of the quest for true freedom.  I was able to share with many the power of a new life in Jesus. Jesus will remove the sin and shame. The Bible is the absolute truth of God in a time when many are told that there are no absolutes. Showing love with God's  word and his forgiveness were the beginning steps to freedom. Those who had been slaves needed the Daily Bible lessons to learn and to grow to be free.


John 8:31  Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 

John 8:32  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free. 


Isa 55:11  So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it. 


I no longer have a target audience of newly saved people to share with, but God knows the end results of sharing his truth.


Prayer:  Lord forgive me for being slack in the sharing of your word. Help me to be more faithful to this ministry. amen



No comments: